SteadyVane
Hacker News · points history

Show HN: My Claude quota ran out in 10 minutes, so I made a tool to find out why

GitHubShow HN: My Claude quota ran out in 10 minutes, so I made a tool to find out why

SteadyVane has taken 42 readings of Show HN: My Claude quota ran out in 10 minutes, so I made a tool to… since Aug 27, 2026: 42 points at the first reading, 88 at the latest (+46). Its biggest one-day gain was +24 on Aug 28, 2026.

open the story · Hacker News thread

42
first seen points
88
peak points
88
latest points
42
observations
first seen Aug 27, 2026 · last seen Sep 1, 2026 · published Aug 27, 2026

Day by day

Day (UTC)pointsChange
Sep 1, 2026880
Aug 31, 2026880
Aug 30, 2026880
Aug 29, 202688+2
Aug 28, 202686+24
Aug 27, 202662+20

Each day's last reading. Change: against the day before (after days with no reading: since the last day that has one); the first day shows the change within that day.

On the tracker; not yet featured in a brief.

More rising on Hacker News

Everything rising on Hacker News →