YouTube · views history
ChatGPT Dots Finally Clicked When I Learned This
SteadyVane has taken 9 readings of ChatGPT Dots Finally Clicked When I Learned This since Oct 5, 2026: 116,744 views at the first reading, 161,385 at the latest (+44,641). Its biggest one-day gain was +31,121 on Oct 6, 2026.
116,744
first seen views
161,385
peak views
161,385
latest views
9
observations
Day by day
| Day (UTC) | views | Change |
|---|---|---|
| Oct 7, 2026 | 161,385 | +3,068 |
| Oct 6, 2026 | 158,317 | +31,121 |
| Oct 5, 2026 | 127,196 | +10,452 |
| Channel | Paul J Lipsky |
|---|---|
| Length | 12 min |
More rising on YouTube
- Building a Harness with Jev+54,321
- NEW Opus 5.5 vs GPT-6 Astra Building Video Games (NOT Close)+54,078
- OpenAI's New Agent O Changes ChatGPT Forever+47,799
- I Tested OpenAI's Dots vs. Meta's Muse. What You Need to Know.+45,533
- I Tested Mammouth - GPT, Claude, Gemini & More AI Models in One Place+44,508
- OpenAI unveils new AI agent called "dots"+44,061
- Claude Opus 5.5 Just Solved Motion Graphics (No More AI Slop)+43,778
- 9 Free AI Agent Skills You NEED to Install Now+43,728