YouTube · views history
I Built One AI Workflow That Makes an Entire Ad Campaign | Artlist Flows
SteadyVane has taken 15 readings of I Built One AI Workflow That Makes an Entire Ad Campaign | Artlist… since Oct 1, 2026: 39,306 views at the first reading, 58,671 at the latest (+19,365). Its biggest one-day gain was +14,284 on Oct 2, 2026.
39,306
first seen views
58,672
peak views
58,671
latest views
15
observations
Day by day
| Day (UTC) | views | Change |
|---|---|---|
| Oct 4, 2026 | 58,671 | 0 |
| Oct 3, 2026 | 58,671 | +3,757 |
| Oct 2, 2026 | 54,914 | +14,284 |
| Oct 1, 2026 | 40,630 | +1,324 |
| Channel | AI BORDER |
|---|---|
| Length | 6 min |
More rising on YouTube
- ChatGPT Dots is INCREDIBLE (but only if you use it the right way)+30,430
- Claude Edited This Entire Video in ONE SHOT | Earn With AI Video Editing 2026+26,892
- ChatGPT Dots: How I Spent My First 24 Hours+25,032
- Orelon AI Review — 45+ AI Models in One Platform & No Watermarks!+20,828
- How Venngage AI Design Generator Helped Me Create Viral Videos!+19,260
- My thoughts on Dev Day, Dots, and General Agent Platforms+19,021
- One Simple Idea, Multiple AI Videos With Buzzy Agent Mode!+16,131
- I Tested Qoder: An AI Agent That Runs Tasks, Not Just Chat+11,876